There are a fair amount of website designers and print advertisers in Sedona, AZ and the Verde Valley. A lot of small businesses owners are on a lean budget and have to chose their means of advertising carefully. Many business owners are left asking: What type of advertising is going to get me the most customers for the least amount of money?
In many cases that answer is digital marketing. Digital marketing can apply to a lot of different things: Social Media (facebook, twitter, linkedin, pinterest, youtube, etc…), Websites, Organic Search Results, Paid Search Engine Marketing, Email, and more. The trick is in identifying where the majority of your customers can be found online and then use that medium to contact and interact with them (without being annoying). Grey Hat Media can help you do that. In fact, that’s a part of our initial consultation. We make a recommendation on how you should proceed, how much it will cost, and the anticipated results.
Roger obtained his Bachelor of Arts Degree from Western Illinois University on July 26th, 2002. Roger began his executive career with Nutri-Health Supplements/Sedona Labs. Roger has constantly been on the winning team. Nutri-Health Supplements/Sedona Labs was originally privately held before it was acquired by Atrium Innovations in January 2009. Atrium Innovations was acquired by Permira Funds on November 29, 2013. While at Nutri-Health Supplements/Sedona Labs he served in the following roles constantly advancing to more responsibility:
• Supervise the activities of workers engaged in receiving, storing, testing, and shipping products and materials in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) established under Section 501(B) of the 1938 Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (21 USCS | 351).
• Recruit, interview, select, and train warehouse and supervisory personnel in the standard operating procedures in the distribution of specialty health supplements.
• Confer with department heads to coordinate warehouse activities, such as production, sales, records control, GMP FDA compliance, and purchasing.
• Develop and document standard and emergency operating procedures for receiving, handling, storing, shipping, or salvaging products or materials.
• Negotiate with carriers and shipping supplies representatives for services and preferential rates. I saved NHS $80,000.00 annually with the incorporation of UPS Mail Innovations.
• Inspect layouts, advertising copy, edit scripts, video tapes, direct mail copy, and other promotional material for adherence to organizational specifications and industry best practices.
• Plan and prepare advertising and promotional material to increase sales of products, working with my marketing team, executive management, customer care director and freelance contractors.
• Prepare budgets and submit estimates for marketing costs as part of the multi-channel marketing plan development.
• Monitor and analyze sales results to determine cost effectiveness of marketing promotions and campaigns.
• Manage marketing team including setting goals, providing incentives, and evaluating employee performance.
Marketing Operations Director
• Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of organizational objectives, market characteristics, IT constraints, cost of goods and markup factors.
• Coordinate specialty health supplement marketing campaigns, working with developers, designers, writers, operations, customer care, product development, finance, and inventory teams to achieve the quarterly marketing goals.
• Develop or revise business plans for online business, emphasizing factors such as product line, pricing, inventory, or marketing strategy.
• Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand through data mining.
• Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data, such as surveys, opinion polls, or questionnaires, or arrange to obtain existing data.
• Measure and assess customer and employee satisfaction and report these quarterly findings to the President and Executive Staff.
• Measure the effectiveness of marketing channels, promotions, and direct response programs and strategies.
Chief Executive Officer of Grey Hat Media
Grey Hat Media as an affordable al a cart marketing solution for small business and entrepreneurs. While Grey Hat Media provides solutions in different marketing channels, the core company offerings build off of leveraging the Internet. Some of my daily and core competencies with Grey Hat Media include:
• Analyze client needs for online marketing, digital publishing, and video production services to provide a fair estimate.
• Design, build, or maintain web sites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media.
• Produce clear, detailed descriptions of web site specifications such as product features, activities, software, communication protocols, marketing recommendations, and brand consulting to new clients.
Roger and his team produce exceptional and flexible webdesign in Sedona, Camp Verde, Cottonwood, Clarkdale, and Jerome Arizona for an affordable price.
Grey Hat Media has a deep pool of local (Sedona and Cottonwood) graphic designer/artists. Whether you’re looking for a fresh new logo design, sales brochure, postcard, or landing page; we have the talent.
Every creative idea requires a custom solution or modification of a good idea. Grey Hat Media has access to an elite stable of top-notch PHP and .NET software as service developers. Tell us your dream and we can build it!
Roger and Grey Hat Media employees have worked with a host of industry leaders and Enterprise solutions. Leverage our relationships to assist in your major project. We’re always ready to dig deep if you have the commitment and resources.
Grey Hat Media has select partners around the world for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) solutions for your website. Our partners provide search-engine-optimized content, link building, and other methods which will help your business rank high in organic search results. Ask about our solutions today!
Roger and the Grey Hat Media staff come from a deep background in corporate marketing. We can leverage our experiences and expertise to help you avoid common pitfalls and maximize your digital marketing spend.